Gingrich Library online library services, in additional to the Library LION (Library Information Online Network) you can use from your computer or mobile phone at home or in the library.
Current resources/services available at this site:
- Awesome at the Albright College Library
- The Awesome Box (based on Harvard Library Innovation Lab's Awesome box project) allows the Albright College community to see what others have found helpful, entertaining, or mind-blowing at the Library!
- Library Calendar
- Display the library's open hours and event information
- Digital Archive and Special Collections
- Online access to digital copy of the College's records, Albrightiana, yearbooks, catalog, manuscripts, photographs and other collections. Some collections will be restricted and requires login with Albright College LionLink network/Moodle account.
- Room Reservation
- Display scheduled class(es) and open lab hours for M-08 Media Classroom. Display reserved and available time slot for Group Study Room B.
Required login to schedule Media Classroom (only faculty and staff may reserve this room) or Group Study Room B and check the status.
- Student Job Application
- Required login to view, submit new application and check on the status of submitted application.
Albright I.L.L. (Interlibrary Loan)
Albright I.L.L. is a free service open to the Albright College community of current students, faculty and staff who have an Albright College LionLink network/Moodle account.
Can't locate an item you need? We can help! Any Albright student, faculty member or staff member with a valid Albright College LionLink account can use our interlibrary loan service to request materials that the Albright College Library does not own or have access to via electronic subscription. Once the request is received, the Gingrich Library borrows that material from an ILL participating library.
Albright I.L.L. FAQ
to learn more about Albright Interlibrary Loan system
Gingrich Library EZproxy Bookmarklet
How to use Gingrich library Ezproxy bookmarklet to reload (via library’s EZProxy gateway) the academic article/database site from a non-Library source (such as a Google search or an emailed link to an article).