Original access status:
Resource ID: 1027
Original file size: 273.42 KB
Painted in March 1980, the mural was located in the Managua airport terminal and signed "Brigada Muralista Felicia Santizo Panamá S.P.C. Policía Sandinista III-80." Pictured in the mural is a crowd of militants and boys with stones, Molotov cocktails, guns, catapult, raised fists, FSLN flag. In 1990, Arnoldo Aleman, the Somocista mayor of Managua, ordered for the systematic destruction of the murals of Nicaragua. This mural was destroyed in June 1990. Archived by Leah Williams. Photographed by Professor David Schwartz, Albright College, 1981. Current Access status:
No access key enter.
This feature is temporary unavailable.