Original access status:
Resource ID: 123
Original file size: 5.38 MB
Left to Right:
Rev. E. C. Basom, President Harry V. Masters, Dr. Norman L. Hummel, and Ellsworth Snook
Union Seminary was erected by the Evangelical Association in 1856, on a site approximately 150 feet back of this school. The school referred to is the present (1955) New Berlin Elementary School, part of the Western Area School District.
Current Access status:
No access key enter.
This feature is temporary unavailable.